Douglas magazine is the business brand of choice for professionals and entrepreneurs, and provides insightful in-depth coverage of local business news, trends and issues, as well as intel on business leaders and changemakers — on Vancouver Island and beyond.
Each issue of Douglas is produced by the region’s most experienced magazine professionals. Our high editorial standards ensure strong reader engagement, and our targeted distribution and attention to detail create the very best reader and advertiser experience.
Douglas boasts the largest circulation of any business magazine in B.C., printing 30,000 copies six times a year on environmentally friendly FSC paper with vegetable-based inks. Established in 2006 by Page One Publishing, Douglas continues to be the most popular and well-known business brand in Victoria and on Vancouver Island.
Douglas is known for signature events designed to celebrate and support the business community. These high-profile events include the 10 to Watch Awards and the popular event series Ideation. Douglas magazine advertisers receive special access and exclusive VIP networking opportunities at these business-focused events.
- 10,000 copies are delivered by Canada Post to registered businesses between Nanaimo and Victoria, reaching an engaged professional audience.
- 20,000 additional copies are available through key distribution points including retail, professional offices, VIP events, Harbour Air Seaplanes, and local tech and business hubs.
- Total annual circulation is 180,000 copies.
In Print and Online
Our popularity extends beyond our print magazine to our online offerings, including digital marketing, sponsored content/advertorials, co-branded video stories, sponsorships and a strong, engaged social media presence.
Who reads Douglas?
The Douglas business magazine reader is educated, affluent and engaged. They are seeking to advance their careers, increase their personal wealth and stay informed.
- 67% have an annual household income between $150k and $250k
- 35% are between the ages of 35 and 44
- 50% are between the ages of 45 and 64
- 38% are business owners
- 71% are senior managers, CEOs and executives
- 83% are married/living together/common law
- 52% male; 48% female
We make it easy for you
Our advertising account managers and our production team will work with you to craft the perfect message to reach your ideal client in a way that fits your unique needs. We’ll design your display ad, support you in creating the perfect sponsored content, or script and produce video stories. We are here to help.
For more information on advertising with Douglas magazine or to request a media kit, speak with a member of our team at 250-595-7243 or via the form below.