Is The Strength of the Island Economy Sustainable?
All your plans for the year ahead hinge on knowing what’s up with the economy – so here’s your chance to get an in-depth look at the economic conditions of Canada, B.C. and the Island, how they interact with the global economy, and where business is headed in 2017.
Join us for an informative morning session at the Coast Bastion Hotel where Canada’s renowned economists will provide attendees the opportunity to take a deep dive into the numbers that continue to drive the Vancouver Island and B.C. economy for 2017 and beyond.
This half-day, morning seminar will feature The Conference Board of Canada’s well-known economic forecast and analysis for British Columbia, followed by a forum of some of the Island’s leading business experts discussing the current provincial challenges and opportunities. This session will allow Vancouver Island’s business leaders to explore the answers the following questions:
• Where is the B.C. resource sector heading?
• What is underpinning the B.C. success story?
• Will LNG finally get started and what impact will it have in the short term?
• What are the impacts of tectonic shifts in the Asia-Pacific economy and the slowdown in the Chinese economy on British Columbia and Vancouver Island?
• Is the strength in the B.C. economy sustainable?
For the full agenda and speaker list, please visit the event agenda page.
VIEA Members can save $50 ($199 down from $249) by using Registation Code: PRM2
For more information, or for group pricing please contact Natasha Chipilova at the Conference Board at email@example.com or 613-526-3090 ext. 478.