An award-winning magazine brand
As experienced magazine professionals, we strive to be the very best in our city. Our high editorial standards, targeted distribution, signature events, and attention to detail ensure the very best reader and advertiser experience.
The Douglas readership is educated, affluent, and engaged. Our readers are seeking to advance their careers, increase their personal wealth, and stay informed.
- 67% have an annual household income between $150 and $250k
- 35% are between the ages of 35 and 44
- 50% are between the ages of 45 and 64
- 38% are business owners
- 71% are senior managers, CEO’s, executives
- 83% are married/living together/common law
- 52% male, 48% female
Year started: 2006
Douglas events: Douglas clients are invited to exclusive VIP networking events
The critical success factor for all magazines, our team is committed to on-time delivery, high-level monitoring, strategic magazine placement and partnerships. This ensures that all Douglas magazine copies are strategically distributed to reach your target market — and enjoyed.
• Direct business distribution throughout Southern Vancouver Island via Canada Post.
• 700+ select pick-up locations
• Business Development Bank, Canada Western Bank, Cascadia Liquor Stores, Hillside Liquor, Inn at Laurel Point, Marina Coffee House, Market on Yates, Tectoria, Three Point Motors, Thrifty Foods, Vancouver Island Tech Park, Union Club of BC, and many more.
Harbour Air: Complimentary copies for passengers in Victoria, Nanaimo, and Comox.
University faculty: 170+ targeted drops to university staff and common areas at the University of Victoria, Camosun College, Royal Roads University, and Vancouver Island University.
Professional offices: Delivery to 1,200+ offices in desirable locations including staff/waiting rooms and common areas of professional office such as law and accounting firms, architect and engineering offices, doctors’ offices, financial, and other corporate offices.
Events, subscribers, VIPs: Copies can be found at Douglas-sponsored events; the magazine is also delivered by mail to subscribers and select VIPs.
30,000 copies, 6x per year, all copies managed and distributed + digital editions. Ask us about online advertising opportunities.
Let us help you put your plan together to reach Douglas readership.
Please connect with an account manager at email@example.com or call 250-595-7243.